close

瑙魯語翻譯

1. 問候
l How have you been?
   
比來好嗎?
l How is your new project going?
   
你案子進行還順遂嗎?
l Hope you have a good trip back.
   
希望你旅途愉快。

2.動作
l I suggest we have a con-call tonight at 9:30pm. Please let me know if the time is okay for you and Ben. 
   
我建議我們今晚九點半德律風會議,你和Ben有無空?
l I would like to call a meeting in the afternoon about our annual plan. 
   
今世界午我想就年度企圖開會接洽一下。
l I want to talk to you over the phone regarding the new project.
   
我想跟你德律風會商新專案 翻譯社

3.諮詢資訊/回饋/建議
l Shall you have any problem accessing the folders 翻譯公司 please let me know.
   
假如開啟文件有問題請和我聯繫。
l Thank you and look forward to having your opinion on budget.
   
感謝你,希望能聽到更多你對預算建議。
l Feel free to give your comments.
   
請隨時提出您的建議。
l Please call me if you have any questions.
   
有任何問題,接待打德律風給我。
l Your comments and suggestions are welcome!
   
迎接您提供建議!
l 。-> 翻譯社|,-> 翻譯公司|的-> 翻譯It would be nice if you could provide a bit more information on the user's behavior.
   
您若是能夠就用戶行為方面提供更多的資訊就太好了!
l At your convenience, I would really appreciate you looking into this matter/issue.
   
如果可以,我但願你能仔細審查這件事 翻譯社

4. Give feedback 意見回饋
l Please see comments below. 
     
請看以下的評論。
l My answers are in blue below.
   
我的回覆已用紅字默示 翻譯社
l I add some comments to the document for your reference.
   
我在文件上添加了一些備註,僅供參考。

5. Attachment 附件
l I attach the evaluation report for your reference.
   
我附加了評估敷陳供您閱讀。
l Attached please find today's meeting notes.
   
今天 翻譯會議紀錄在附件裡。
l For other known issues related to individual features, please see attached release notes.
   
其他個人特徵方面的資訊詳見附件。