<生涯美語>用英文簡單毛遂自薦-3
* I spent my childhood in my hometown . 我的童年在故鄉渡過.
~ 相關問句 ~
* My hometown is very backward . 我的故鄉十分落後.
* What is your hometown famous for ? 你的故鄉以什麼著名?
* I haven't returned to my hometown in over ten years . 這10年來,我都沒有回到老家.
(同: Not once in the past ten years have I returned to my hometown .)
* I am Taiwanese . 我是台灣人.
* I miss my hometown . 我忖量故鄉.
(同: I feel homesick .)
A. What part of Taiwan do you come from ? 你來自於台灣 翻譯哪裡?
B. I was born at Sanmin in Chiayi . 我出身在嘉義.
* My hometown have friends and relatives . 我 翻譯故鄉有朋侪和親戚.
與世界接軌-用英文簡單毛遂自薦 - 3.我 翻譯故鄉* Where were you born ? 你在哪裡出身?
A. What's it like in Chiayi ? 嘉義是個怎麼樣的地方?
B. Well, there are a lot of beautiful mountains and Alishan and Yushan National Park . How about you ? Where are you from ? 哪裡有很多鮮豔 翻譯山脈和阿里山和玉山國度公園.你呢?你來自哪裡?
A. I'm from Colorado, which also has a lot of beautiful mountains . 我來自科羅拉多,那裡也有許多斑斓的山脈.
* My hometown in the Chiayi . 我 翻譯故鄉在嘉義.
用英文簡單自我介紹:
。-> 翻譯社|,-> 翻譯公司|的-> 翻譯
3.我的故鄉:
A. Tell me about where you're from . 談一談你的田園.
B. My hometown is in Chiayi.In southern of Taiwan, there are some famous snacks. 我的老家是在嘉義.在台灣南部 翻譯公司也有一些聞名小吃.
* Is your hometown prosperous ? 你的故鄉繁華嗎?
* Taichung is like a second hometown to me . 台中就像是我的第二老家.
PS......隨時增加喔!
~ 根基對話 ~
* Do you have any relatives left in your hometown ? 你家鄉還有親人嗎?
A. So, Scott 翻譯公司 What part of Taiwan are you from ? 史考特,你來自於台灣 翻譯哪裡?
B. I am from Taichung . It's a few hours by car north of Taipei on the southern of Taiwan . 我來自嘉義.它位於台灣南部,距離台北開車約2~3個小時的旅程.
* I grew up in Chiayi and came up to Taichung . 我在嘉義長大 翻譯公司之後來到台中.
* Where are you from ? 你來自哪裡?
* My hometown is rich in rice . 我的故鄉盛產稻米.
* At my hometown to finish high school. 在我的故鄉完成高中學業.
* Where is your hometown ? 你的故鄉在那裡?
本文引用自: http://blog.sina.com.tw/goodscott/article.php?entryid=599972有關翻譯的問題歡迎諮詢天成翻譯社
留言列表