→ As good as it gets!
豈非
不見得
more>>
莫非是我嗎?
難道是我忘了嗎?
→ Don't tell me you are hungry.
→ Surely 翻譯公司 we can't study all day without eating anything?
→ She is not likely to marry him.
豈非你想什麼事都是我們做?
→ Can it be that I forgot it?
→ The matter is as good as settled.
1. as good as
他這輩子差不多完了。
這工作差不多(可以說)解決了。
莫非是我錯了嗎?
→ Surely you don't expect us to do everything?
差不多
1. don't tell me
豈非我們成天讀書不吃任何器械嗎?
2. Can (Could) it be...?
→ His life is as good as over.
她不見得會和他成婚。
你看起來很慘白;難道又生病了啊!.
→ Could it be my fault?
豈非你又餓了啊!
1. be not likely
出國留學不見得一定有前程。
→ Going abroad for further study may not necessarily be promising.
豈非你又賦閑了!
→ You look pale. Don't tell me you are sick again.
2. may not necessarily be
將中文世界轉換成英文 翻譯過程當中,最難的是還要保留「語氣」 翻譯社我們平常講話經常使用 翻譯「豈非」、「差不多」、「不見得」....你想獲得英文怎麼說嗎?這裡提出一些參考說法 翻譯社你或許想得到更切近的說法呢!
→ Don't tell me you're out of job again.
差不多就如許了。
3. surely用於否定句之前,有「難道」的意思
→ Can it be me?
以下文章來自: http://blog.udn.com/corecorner/6690824有關翻譯的問題歡迎諮詢天成翻譯社